At Kingsfield Primary, we strive for excellence and quality in everything we do. We believe that, alongside receiving an excellent education, children have a responsibility to take part in school and community life to the best of their ability. We believe that parents/carers play a key role in developing their children as learners and strive to include them in all that we do.
We at Kingsfield Primary aim to develop happy, confident and independent learners by:
• Providing a safe and happy learning environment;
• Fostering a love of learning and a desire to do well;
• Helping to promote tolerance, understanding, respect and a sense of responsibility to others, our community and the wider world;
• Providing a rich and diverse curriculum which meets the needs and individual differences of the children;
• Helping all children to understand their own learning styles by developing knowledge, understanding and enthusiasm for learning;
• Developing co-operative and positive working relationships between all pupils, staff, governors and parents/ carers;
• Providing equal opportunities for all.